Fair electricity transfer price and unit capacity selection for microgrids
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Gjerdrum, Jonatan & Shah, Nilay & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2002. "Fair transfer price and inventory holding policies in two-enterprise supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 582-599, December.
- Leng, Mingming & Zhu, An, 2009. "Side-payment contracts in two-person nonzero-sum supply chain games: Review, discussion and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 600-618, July.
- Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A., 2009. "Modelling high level system design and unit commitment for a microgrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1253-1265, July.
- Nagarajan, Mahesh & Sosic, Greys, 2008. "Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 719-745, June.
- Zhao, Yingxue & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yang, Xiaoqi & Huang, Zhimin, 2010. "Coordination of supply chains by option contracts: A cooperative game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 668-675, December.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A., 2008. "On policy instruments for support of micro combined heat and power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2963-2972, August.
- Obara, Shin’ya, 2007. "Equipment arrangement planning of a fuel cell energy network optimized for cost minimization," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 382-406.
- Weber, C. & Shah, N., 2011. "Optimisation based design of a district energy system for an eco-town in the United Kingdom," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1292-1308.
- Morais, Hugo & Kádár, Péter & Faria, Pedro & Vale, Zita A. & Khodr, H.M., 2010. "Optimal scheduling of a renewable micro-grid in an isolated load area using mixed-integer linear programming," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 151-156.
- Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut, 2010. "Game-theoretic analyses of decentralized assembly supply chains: Non-cooperative equilibria vs. coordination with cost-sharing contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 96-104, July.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2010. "An agent-based approach equipped with game theory: Strategic collaboration among learning agents during a dynamic market change in the California electricity crisis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1009-1024, September.
- Lidula, N.W.A. & Rajapakse, A.D., 2011. "Microgrids research: A review of experimental microgrids and test systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 186-202, January.
- Streckiene, Giedre & Martinaitis, Vytautas & Andersen, Anders N. & Katz, Jonas, 2009. "Feasibility of CHP-plants with thermal stores in the German spot market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2308-2316, November.
- Yang, Zili & Sirianni, Philip, 2010. "Balancing contemporary fairness and historical justice: A 'quasi-equitable' proposal for GHG mitigations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1121-1130, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamarra, Carlos & Guerrero, Josep M. & Montero, Eduardo, 2016. "A knowledge discovery in databases approach for industrial microgrid planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 615-630.
- Menon, Ramanunni P. & Paolone, Mario & Maréchal, François, 2013. "Study of optimal design of polygeneration systems in optimal control strategies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 134-141.
- Zhang, Di & Evangelisti, Sara & Lettieri, Paola & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2015. "Optimal design of CHP-based microgrids: Multiobjective optimisation and life cycle assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 181-193.
- Wu, Qiong & Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Ren, Jianxing & Lao, Changshi, 2017. "Profit allocation analysis among the distributed energy network participants based on Game-theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 783-794.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:748-763 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:972-981 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Qiong & Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Ren, Jianxing, 2017. "Benefit allocation for distributed energy network participants applying game theory based solutions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 384-391.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrogrid; Electricity transfer pricing; Game theory; Mixed integer optimisation;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:581-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.