The role of China in mitigating climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergey V. Paltsev, 2001. "The Kyoto Protocol: Regional and Sectoral Contributions to the Carbon Leakage," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 53-80.
- Ronald Prinn & Sergey Paltsev & Andrei Sokolov & Marcus Sarofim & John Reilly & Henry Jacoby, 2011. "Scenarios with MIT integrated global systems model: significant global warming regardless of different approaches," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 515-537, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danwei Zhang & Sergey Paltsev, 2016. "The Future Of Natural Gas In China: Effects Of Pricing Reform And Climate Policy," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 1-32, November.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:201-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Beibei & Dai, Hancheng & Wang, Peng & Xie, Yang & Chen, Li & Zhao, Daiqing & Masui, Toshihiko, 2016. "Impacts of low-carbon power policy on carbon mitigation in Guangdong Province, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 515-527.
- Octaviano, Claudia & Paltsev, Sergey & Gurgel, Angelo Costa, 2016. "Climate change policy in Brazil and Mexico: Results from the MIT EPPA model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 600-614.
- Li, Aijun & Hu, Mingming & Wang, Mingjian & Cao, Yinxue, 2016. "Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Eastern and Central China: A temporal and a cross-regional decomposition analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 284-297.
- Richard Tol, 2013. "Low probability, high impact: the implications of a break-up of China for carbon dioxide emissions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 961-970, April.
- Qi, Tianyu & Zhang, Xiliang & Karplus, Valerie J., 2014. "The energy and CO2 emissions impact of renewable energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 60-69.
- Rodrigues Cabral, Caroline & Gurgel, Angelo & Paltsev, Sergey, 2015. "Economic analysis of deforestation reduction in Brazil," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211378, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bosello, Francesco & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A., 2016.
"Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
250260, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Carlo Orecchia & David A. Raitzer, 2016. "Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam," Working Papers 2016.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hübler, Michael & Voigt, Sebastian & Löschel, Andreas, 2014.
"Designing an emissions trading scheme for China—An up-to-date climate policy assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 57-72.
- Michael Hübler & Sebastian Voigt & Andreas Löschel, 2014. "Designing an Emissions Trading Scheme for China – An Up-to-date Climate Policy Assessment," EcoMod2014 6775, EcoMod.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas & Voigt, Sebastian, 2014. "Designing an emissions trading scheme for China: An up-to-date climate policy assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Calvin, Katherine & Clarke, Leon & Krey, Volker & Blanford, Geoffrey & Jiang, Kejun & Kainuma, Mikiko & Kriegler, Elmar & Luderer, Gunnar & Shukla, P.R., 2012. "The role of Asia in mitigating climate change: Results from the Asia modeling exercise," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 251-260.
- Xu, Xianshuo & Zhao, Tao & Liu, Nan & Kang, Jidong, 2014. "Changes of energy-related GHG emissions in China: An empirical analysis from sectoral perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 298-307.
- Lu, Yingying & Stegman, Alison & Cai, Yiyong, 2013.
"Emissions intensity targeting: From China's 12th Five Year Plan to its Copenhagen commitment,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1164-1177.
- Yingying Lu & Alison Stegman & Yiyong Cai, 2012. "Emissions Intensity Targeting: From China's 12th Five Year Plan to its Copenhagen Commitment," CAMA Working Papers 2012-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nejat, Payam & Morsoni, Abdul Kasir & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Behzad, Hamid & Saeed Vesali, Mohamad & Majid, M.Z.Abd., 2013. "Iran's achievements in renewable energy during fourth development program in comparison with global trend," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 561-570.
- Bosello, Francesco & Marangoni, Giacomo & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A. & Tavoni, Massimo, 2016.
"The Cost of Climate Stabilization in Southeast Asia, a Joint Assessment with Dynamic Optimization and CGE Models,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
251810, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Giacomo Marangoni & Carlo Orecchia & David A. Raitzer & Massimo Tavoni, 2016. "The Cost of Climate Stabilization in Southeast Asia, a Joint Assessment with Dynamic Optimization and CGE Models," Working Papers 2016.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Friedrichs, Jörg & Inderwildi, Oliver R., 2013. "The carbon curse: Are fuel rich countries doomed to high CO2 intensities?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1356-1365.
- Calvin, Katherine & Fawcett, Allen & Kejun, Jiang, 2012. "Comparing model results to national climate policy goals: Results from the Asia modeling exercise," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 306-315.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Mitigation; China; Greenhouse gases; Fossil fuels;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:34:y:2012:i:s3:p:s444-s450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.