Valerie Jean Karplus
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Sloan School of Management Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
RePEc:edi:ssmitus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Da ZHANG & Sebastian Rausch & Valerie Karplus & Tianyu Qi & Xiliang Zhang, 2012. "Regional impact of emission reduction target allocation in China," EcoMod2012 4243, EcoMod.
- Shardul Agrawala & Cécile Bordier & Victoria Schreitter & Valerie Karplus, 2012. "Adaptation and Innovation: An Analysis of Crop Biotechnology Patent Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Qi, Tianyu & Zhang, Xiliang & Karplus, Valerie J., 2014. "The energy and CO2 emissions impact of renewable energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 60-69.
- Zhang, Da & Karplus, Valerie J. & Cassisa, Cyril & Zhang, Xiliang, 2014. "Emissions trading in China: Progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 9-16.
- Sebastian Rausch and Valerie J. Karplus, 2014. "Markets versus Regulation: The Efficiency and Distributional Impacts of U.S. Climate Policy Proposals," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Qi, Tianyu & Winchester, Niven & Karplus, Valerie J. & Zhang, Xiliang, 2014. "Will economic restructuring in China reduce trade-embodied CO2 emissions?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 204-212.
- Nam, Kyung-Min & Waugh, Caleb J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Karplus, Valerie J., 2014. "Synergy between pollution and carbon emissions control: Comparing China and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 186-201.
- Cao, Jing & Karplus, Valerie J., 2014. "Firm-level determinants of energy and carbon intensity in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 167-178.
- Zhang, Da & Rausch, Sebastian & Karplus, Valerie J. & Zhang, Xiliang, 2013. "Quantifying regional economic impacts of CO2 intensity targets in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 687-701.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M., 2013. "Should a vehicle fuel economy standard be combined with an economy-wide greenhouse gas emissions constraint? Implications for energy and climate policy in the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 322-333.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M., 2013. "Applying engineering and fleet detail to represent passenger vehicle transport in a computable general equilibrium model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 295-305.
- Paltsev, Sergey & Morris, Jennifer & Cai, Yongxia & Karplus, Valerie & Jacoby, Henry, 2012. "The role of China in mitigating climate change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 444-450.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M., 2010. "Prospects for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in the United States and Japan: A general equilibrium analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 620-641, October.
- Reynaldo Sandoval & Valerie J. Karplus & Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly, 2009. "Modelling Prospects for Hydrogen-powered Transportation Until 2100," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 43(3), pages 291-316, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Valerie Jean Karplus should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.