Adaptation and Innovation: An Analysis of Crop Biotechnology Patent Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2015.
"Invention and Diffusion of Water Supply and Water Efficiency Technologies: Insights from a Global Patent Dataset,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(04), pages 1-34, December.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent datase," GRI Working Papers 196, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Conway, Declan & Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Haščič, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ortiz, R., 2014. "Plant genetic engineering, climate change and food security," IWMI Working Papers H046809, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; adaptation; agriculture; agriculture; biotechnologie; biotechnology; brevets; changement climatique; climate change; innovation; innovation; patents;
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-04-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-04-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:40-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .