Adaptation and Innovation: An Analysis of Crop Biotechnology Patent Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Bosello, 2010. "Adaptation, Mitigation and “Green” R&D to Combat Global Climate Change. Insights From an Empirical Integrated Assessment Exercise," Working Papers 2010.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Bruin, Kelly Chloe, 2011. "Distinguishing Between Proactive (Stock) and Reactive (Flow) Adaptation," CERE Working Papers 2011:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Enrica De Cian & Elisa Lanzi & Roberto Roson, 2007.
"The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand: A Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
2007.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Enrica de Cian & Elisa Lanzi, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand a Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2007_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Giuseppe Marano, 2006. "Energy Demand and Temperature: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2006.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Enrica De Cian & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The 2008 WITCH Model: New Model Features and Baseline," Working Papers 2009.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- William R. Cline, 1992. "Economics of Global Warming, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 39.
- Valentina Bosetti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "The WITCH Model. Structure, Baseline, Solutions," Working Papers 2007.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2015.
"Invention and Diffusion of Water Supply and Water Efficiency Technologies: Insights from a Global Patent Dataset,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(04), pages 1-34, December.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent datase," GRI Working Papers 196, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Conway, Declan & Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Haščič, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ortiz, R., 2014. "Plant genetic engineering, climate change and food security," IWMI Working Papers H046809, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; adaptation; agriculture; agriculture; biotechnologie; biotechnology; brevets; changement climatique; climate change; innovation; innovation; patents;
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-04-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-04-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:40-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .