Report NEP-IPR-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Che, XiaoGang & Yang, Yibai, 2012. "Patent Protection with a Cooperative R&D Option," Working Papers 2012-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers & Vania Sena, 2012. "The Choice between Formal and Informal Intellectual Property: A Literature Review," NBER Working Papers 17983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shardul Agrawala & Cécile Bordier & Victoria Schreitter & Valerie Karplus, 2012. "Adaptation and Innovation: An Analysis of Crop Biotechnology Patent Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "A New Institutional Economics Perspective on Trademarks. Rebuilding Post Conflict Zones in Sierra Leone and Croatia," MPRA Paper 37859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erika Farnstrand Damsgaard & Marie C. Thursby, 2012. "University Entrepreneurship and Professor Privilege," NBER Working Papers 17980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.