Report NEP-INO-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Che, XiaoGang & Yang, Yibai, 2012. "Patent Protection with a Cooperative R&D Option," Working Papers 2012-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Effelsberg, Martin, 2011. "Measuring absorptive capacity of national innovation systems," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2011-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & CZARNITZKI Dirk, 2012. "Value for money? New microeconomic evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-19, LISER.
- Shardul Agrawala & Cécile Bordier & Victoria Schreitter & Valerie Karplus, 2012. "Adaptation and Innovation: An Analysis of Crop Biotechnology Patent Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kočenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New European Union Markets," Working Papers 312, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Montalvo, Carlos & Moghayer, Saeed, 2011. "State of an innovation system: theoretical and empirical advance towards an innovation efficiency index," MPRA Paper 38002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rõigas, Kärt, 2011. "Linkage between productivity and innovation in different service sectors," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2011-02, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2012. "A Regional Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Working Papers in Economics 12/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Tamm, Dorel & Ukrainski, Kadri, 2011. "Functional approach to national systems of innovation: The case of a small catching-up country," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2011-07, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers & Vania Sena, 2012. "The Choice between Formal and Informal Intellectual Property: A Literature Review," NBER Working Papers 17983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Capellari, Saveria, 2011. "Università, mercato e imprese: una rassegna critica della letteratura recente," Working Papers DEAMS 3, DEAMS - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche "Bruno de Finetti".
- Hinloopen, J. & Smrkolj, G. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2011. "From Mind to Market: A Global, Dynamic Analysis of R&D," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.