Editorial introduction of the special issue: "Energy sector pricing and macroeconomic dynamics"
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kyrtsou, Catherine & Malliaris, Anastasios G., 2009. "The impact of information signals on market prices when agents have non-linear trading rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 167-176, January.
- Catherine Kyrtsou & Michel Terraza, 2003. "Is it Possible to Study Chaotic and ARCH Behaviour Jointly? Application of a Noisy Mackey–Glass Equation with Heteroskedastic Errors to the Paris Stock Exchange Returns Series," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 257-276, June.
- John Elder & Apostolos Serletis, 2010.
"Oil Price Uncertainty,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1137-1159, 09.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to estimate structural VAR-GARCH-M model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00052, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tseng, Chung-Li & Zhu, Wei & Dmitriev, Alexandre, 2009.
"Variable capacity utilization, ambient temperature shocks and generation asset valuation,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 888-896, November.
- Chung-Li & Wei Zhu & Alexandre Dmitriev, 2009. "Variable Capacity Utilization, Ambient Temperature Shocks and Generation Asset Valuation," Discussion Papers 2009-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hommes, C.H., 2001. "Modeling the stylized facts in finance through simple nonlinear adaptive systems," CeNDEF Working Papers 01-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Zhang, Ning, 2009. "Generators' bidding behavior in the NYISO day-ahead wholesale electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 897-913, November.
- Kyrtsou, Catherine & Malliaris, Anastasios G. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2009. "Energy sector pricing: On the role of neglected nonlinearity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 492-502, May.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20050056 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muñoz, M. Pilar & Dickey, David A., 2009. "Are electricity prices affected by the US dollar to Euro exchange rate? The Spanish case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 857-866, November.
- Richard Ashley, 2010. "On the Origins of Conditional Heteroscedasticity in Time Series," Working Papers e07-23, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Q. Farooq Akram, 2008.
"Commodity prices, interest rates and the dollar,"
2008/12, Norges Bank.
- Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas & Wagner, Friedrich, 2006.
"Time-variation of higher moments in a financial market with heterogeneous agents: An analytical approach,"
Economics Working Papers
2006,16, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas & Wagner, Friedrich, 2008. "Time variation of higher moments in a financial market with heterogeneous agents: An analytical approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-136, January.
- Simone Alfarano & Thomas Lux & Friedrich Wagner, 2006. "Time-Variation of Higher Moments in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents: An Analytical Approach," Working Papers wpn06-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas & Wagner, Friedrich, 2005. "Time-variation of higher moments in a financial market with heterogeneous agents: An analytical approach," Economics Working Papers 2005,14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Friedrich Wagner & Thomas Lux & Simone Alfarano, 2005. "Time-Variation of Higher Moments in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents: An Analytical Approach," Working Papers wp05-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd, 2009. "Economic impacts of higher oil and gas prices: The role of international trade for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 882-887, November.
- Kyrtsou, Catherine & Labys, Walter C., 2006. "Evidence for chaotic dependence between US inflation and commodity prices," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 256-266, March.
- Meyler, Aidan, 2009. "The pass through of oil prices into euro area consumer liquid fuel prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 867-881, November.
- Kyrtsou, Catherine, 2008. "Re-examining the sources of heteroskedasticity: The paradigm of noisy chaotic models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(27), pages 6785-6789.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20010014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hommes, Cars, 2006. "Moving average rules as a source of market instability," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 12-17.
- Milani, Fabio, 2009.
"Expectations, learning, and the changing relationship between oil prices and the macroeconomy,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 827-837, November.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Expectations, Learning, and the Changing Relationship between Oil Prices and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 080923, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:31:y:2009:i:6:p:825-826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.