The value of technological advance in decarbonizing the U.S. economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
- Weyant, John P., 2004. "Introduction and overview," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 501-515, July.
- Popp, David, 2006. "ENTICE-BR: The effects of backstop technology R&D on climate policy models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 188-222, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Cameron Hepburn & Jisung Park, 2010.
"Combining Multiple Climate Policy Instruments: How Not To Do It,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(03), pages 209-225.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Cameron Hepburn & Jisung Park, 2011. "Combining multiple climate policy instruments: how not to do it," GRI Working Papers 38, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Hepburn, Cameron & Park, Jisung, 2011. "Combining multiple climate policy instruments: how not to do it," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37573, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pugh, Graham & Clarke, Leon & Marlay, Robert & Kyle, Page & Wise, Marshall & McJeon, Haewon & Chan, Gabriel, 2011. "Energy R&D portfolio analysis based on climate change mitigation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 634-643, July.
- Jakub Sawulski & Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks, 2017. "Optimal RES differentiation under technological uncertainty," IBS Working Papers 07/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Longden, Thomas, 2013.
"Light duty vehicle transportation and global climate policy: The importance of electric drive vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 209-219.
- Valentina Bosetti & Thomas Longden, 2012. "Light Duty Vehicle Transportation and Global Climate Policy: The Importance of Electric Drive Vehicles," Working Papers 2012.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lüken, Michael & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Knopf, Brigitte & Leimbach, Marian & Luderer, Gunnar & Bauer, Nico, 2011. "The role of technological availability for the distributive impacts of climate change mitigation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6030-6039, October.
- Weyant, John P., 2011. "Accelerating the development and diffusion of new energy technologies: Beyond the "valley of death"," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 674-682, July.
- Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek & Kettunen, Janne & Wilson, Tom, 2009. "Policy interactions, risk and price formation in carbon markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5192-5207, December.
- Santen, Nidhi R. & Anadon, Laura Diaz, 2016. "Balancing solar PV deployment and RD&D: A comprehensive framework for managing innovation uncertainty in electricity technology investment planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 560-569.
- Turnbull, D. & Glaser, A. & Goldston, R.J., 2015. "Investigating the value of fusion energy using the Global Change Assessment Model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 346-353.
- Delavane B. Diaz, 2015. "Integrated Assessment of Climate Catastrophes with Endogenous Uncertainty: Does the Risk of Ice Sheet Collapse Justify Precautionary Mitigation?," Working Papers 2015.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Enrica Cian & Fabio Sferra & Massimo Tavoni, 2016. "The influence of economic growth, population, and fossil fuel scarcity on energy investments," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 39-55, May.
- Eom, Jiyong & Edmonds, Jae & Krey, Volker & Johnson, Nils & Longden, Thomas & Luderer, Gunnar & Riahi, Keywan & Van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2015. "The impact of near-term climate policy choices on technology and emission transition pathways," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 73-88.
- Enrica De Cian & Fabio Sferra & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "The Influence of Economic Growth, Population, and Fossil Fuel Scarcity on Energy Investments," Working Papers 2013.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimo Tavoni & Enrica Cian & Gunnar Luderer & Jan Steckel & Henri Waisman, 2012. "The value of technology and of its evolution towards a low carbon economy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 39-57, September.
- Emanuele Massetti & Elena Claire Ricci, 2011. "Super-Grids and Concentrated Solar Power: A Scenario Analysis with the WITCH Model," Working Papers 2011.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hiromi Yamamoto & Masahiro Sugiyama & Junichi Tsutsui, 2014. "Role of end-use technologies in long-term GHG reduction scenarios developed with the BET model," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 583-596, April.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Technology policy Energy modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:30:y:2008:i:6:p:2930-2946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.