An empirical exploration of the world oil price under the target zone model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Chapman & N. Khanna, 2000. "World oil: the growing case for international policy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, 01.
- Chapman, Duane & Khanna, Neha, 1999. "World Oil: The Growing Case For International Policy," Working Papers 7232, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bekaert, Geert & Gray, Stephen F., 1998.
"Target zones and exchange rates:: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-35, June.
- Geert Bekaert & Stephen F. Gray, 1996. "Target Zones and Exchange Rates: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K. & Mathieson, Donald J., 1991. "An empirical exploration of exchange-rate target-zones," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-65, January.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose & Donald J. Mathieson, 1990. "An Empirical Exploration of Exchange Rate Target-Zones," NBER Working Papers 3543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald J Mathieson & Robert P Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 1991. "An Empirical Exploration of Exchange Rate Target-Zones," IMF Working Papers 91/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Silvapulle, Param, 2000. "The price-volume relationship in the crude oil futures market Some results based on linear and nonlinear causality testing," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 11-30, February.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1992. "An Interpretation of Recent Research on Exchange Rate Target Zones," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Madan, Vibhas, 1995. "Expectations, target zones, and oil price dynamics," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 597-613, December.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Griffin, James M & Xiong, Weiwen, 1997. "The Incentive to Cheat: An Empirical Analysis of OPEC," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 289-316, October.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Madan, Vibhas, 1992. "The dynamic stability of OPEC's oil price mechanism," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-71, January.
- Hillard G. Huntington, 1994. "Oil Price Forecasting in the 1980s: What Went Wrong?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-22.
- Morana, Claudio, 2001. "A semiparametric approach to short-term oil price forecasting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 325-338, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)