Natural gas cash-out problem: Bilevel stochastic optimization approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawdon, David, 2003. "Efficiency, performance and regulation of the international gas industry--a bootstrap DEA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1167-1178, September.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Zhuang, Jifang & Kiet, Supat, 2005. "A large-scale linear complementarity model of the North American natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 639-665, July.
- Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang, 2008.
"A complementarity model for the European natural gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2385-2414, July.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chiou, Suh-Wen, 2005. "Bilevel programming for the continuous transport network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 361-383, May.
- Cruz, F. R. B. & Smith, J. MacGregor & Mateus, G. R., 1999. "Algorithms for a multi-level network optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 164-180, October.
- Arano, Kathleen G. & Blair, Benjamin F., 2008. "An ex-post welfare analysis of natural gas regulation in the industrial sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 789-806, May.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 2001. "Transport bilevel programming problems: recent methodological advances," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Kabirian, Alireza & Hemmati, Mohammad Reza, 2007. "A strategic planning model for natural gas transmission networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5656-5670, November.
- Dempe, Stephan & Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Rios-Mercado, Roger Z., 2005. "Discrete bilevel programming: Application to a natural gas cash-out problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 469-488, October.
- Esnault, Benoit, 2003. "The need for regulation of gas storage: the case of France," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 167-174, January.
- Ben-Ayed, Omar & Boyce, David E. & Blair, Charles E., 1988. "A general bilevel linear programming formulation of the network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 311-318, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alizadeh, S.M. & Marcotte, P. & Savard, G., 2013. "Two-stage stochastic bilevel programming over a transportation network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 92-105.
- Kovacevic, Raimund M. & Pflug, Georg Ch., 2014. "Electricity swing option pricing by stochastic bilevel optimization: A survey and new approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 389-403.
- Chen, Yizhong & He, Li & Li, Jing & Cheng, Xi & Lu, Hongwei, 2016. "An inexact bi-level simulation–optimization model for conjunctive regional renewable energy planning and air pollution control for electric power generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 969-983.
- Dempe, Stephan & Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Pérez-Valdés, Gerardo A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I., 2011. "Natural gas bilevel cash-out problem: Convergence of a penalty function method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 532-538, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas imbalance problem Time series Stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:206:y:2010:i:1:p:18-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.