A large-scale linear complementarity model of the North American natural gas market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1998.
"Increased Competition on the Supply Side of the Western European Natural Gas Market,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-18.
- Golombec, R. & Gjelsvik, E. & Knut, E. & Rosendahl, E., 1996. "Increased Competition on the Supply Side on the Western European Natural Gas Merket," Memorandum 11/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Maroeska G. Boots, Fieke A.M. Rijkers and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2004. "Trading in the Downstream European Gas Market: A Successive Oligopoly Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-102.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Vikas, Shree & Ribar, David M., 2000. "Measuring the influence of Canadian carbon stabilization programs on natural gas exports to the United States via a 'bottom-up' intertemporal spatial price equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 497-525, October.
- Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges, 2001. "Equilibria in an asymmetric duopoly facing a security constraint," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 457-475, July.
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1995. "Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-112.
- Jean-Michel Guldmann, 1983. "Supply, Storage, and Service Reliability Decisions by Gas Distribution Utilities: A Chance-Constrained Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(8), pages 884-906, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:27:y:2005:i:4:p:639-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.