Supply, Storage, and Service Reliability Decisions by Gas Distribution Utilities: A Chance-Constrained Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & van Oostvoorn, Frits, 2008. "Natural gas corridors between the EU and its main suppliers: Simulation results with the dynamic GASTALE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1890-1906, June.
- Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2008. "Future evolution of the liberalised European gas market: Simulation results with a dynamic model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 989-1004.
- Aouam, Tarik & Rardin, Ronald & Abrache, Jawad, 2010. "Robust strategies for natural gas procurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 151-158, August.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Zhuang, Jifang & Kiet, Supat, 2005. "A large-scale linear complementarity model of the North American natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 639-665, July.
- Lo, Hong K. & Tung, Yeou-Koung, 2003. "Network with degradable links: capacity analysis and design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 345-363, May.
- Guldmann, Jean-Michel & Wang, Fahui, 1999. "Optimizing the natural gas supply mix of local distribution utilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 598-612, February.
- Sakalauskas, Leonidas L., 2002. "Nonlinear stochastic programming by Monte-Carlo estimators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 558-573, March.
- Jirutitijaroen, Panida & Kim, Sujin & Kittithreerapronchai, Oran & Prina, José, 2013. "An optimization model for natural gas supply portfolios of a power generation company," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-9.
More about this item
Keywordsindustries: petroleum/natural gas; inventory/production: capacity; programming: chance constrained;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:29:y:1983:i:8:p:884-906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.