On the comparison between the APV and the NPV computed via the WACC
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubbström, RW & Ashcroft, SH, 1991. "Application of the calculus of variations to financing alternatives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 305-316.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1974. "Interactions of Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions-Implications for Capital Budgeting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-25, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:361-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aulová, R. & Frydlova, M., 2012. "EVA and its Determinants for Selected Groups of Farms: Conventional and Organic Farming," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-11, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:161:y:2005:i:2:p:377-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.