Multicomponent efficiency measurement and core business identification in multiplant firms: A DEA model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roll, Yaakov & Cook, Wade D., 1993. "Partial efficiencies in data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 171-179, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Cook, Wade D. & Hababou, Moez, 2001. "Sales performance measurement in bank branches," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 299-307, August.
- Wade Cook & Moez Hababou & Hans Tuenter, 2000. "Multicomponent Efficiency Measurement and Shared Inputs in Data Envelopment Analysis: An Application to Sales and Service Performance in Bank Branches," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 209-224, November.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kao, Chiang, 2014. "Network data envelopment analysis: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 1-16.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:06:n:s0217595917500324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogge, Nicky & De Jaeger, Simon, 2013. "Measuring and explaining the cost efficiency of municipal solid waste collection and processing services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 653-664.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2018.
"The innovation efficiency of German regions – a shared-input DEA approach,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 38(1), pages 77-109, February.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The innovation efficiency of German regions - a shared-input DEA approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- AGRELL, Per & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel, 2011. "Frontier-based performance analysis models for supply chain management; state of the art and research directions," CORE Discussion Papers 2011069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kao, Chiang, 2016. "Efficiency decomposition and aggregation in network data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 778-786.
- Cruz, Nuno Ferreira da & Carvalho, Pedro & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2013. "Disentangling the cost efficiency of jointly provided water and wastewater services," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 70-77.
- Zha, Yong & Liang, Liang, 2010. "Two-stage cooperation model with input freely distributed among the stages," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 332-338, September.
- Jain, Sanjay & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Liu, Shiyong, 2011. "Manufacturing performance measurement and target setting: A data envelopment analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 616-626, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:157:y:2004:i:3:p:540-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.