Choosing realistic values of indifference, preference and veto thresholds for use with environmental criteria within ELECTRE
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guigou, J. L., 1971. "On French location models for production units," Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 289-316, November.
- Roy, B. & Present, M. & Silhol, D., 1986. "A programming method for determining which Paris metro stations should be renovated," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 318-334, February.
- Guigou, Jean-Louis, 1971. "On French location models for production units," Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 107-138, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Corazza & Stefania Funari & Federico Siviero, 2008. "An MCDA-based Approach for Creditworthiness Assessment," Working Papers 177, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Papadopoulos, Agis & Karagiannidis, Avraam, 2008. "Application of the multi-criteria analysis method Electre III for the optimisation of decentralised energy systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 766-776, October.
- Aouni, Belaid & Ben Abdelaziz, Foued & Martel, Jean-Marc, 2005. "Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 610-618, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Haralambopoulos, D.A. & Polatidis, H., 2003. "Renewable energy projects: structuring a multi-criteria group decision-making framework," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 961-973.
- Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt, 2016. "ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 1-29.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2017-:d:121202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:221-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catalina, Tiberiu & Virgone, Joseph & Blanco, Eric, 2011. "Multi-source energy systems analysis using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2245-2252.
- Kijazi, Martin Herbert & Kant, Shashi, 2011. "Social acceptability of alternative forest regimes in Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, using stakeholder attitudes as metrics of uncertainty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 242-257, April.
- Wang, Ying-Ming & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling, 2006. "Environmental impact assessment using the evidential reasoning approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1885-1913, November.
- Taillandier, Patrick & Taillandier, Franck, 2012. "Multi-criteria diagnosis of control knowledge for cartographic generalisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 633-642.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:107:y:1998:i:3:p:542-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.