Overnight borrowing, interest rates and extreme value theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Faruk Selcuk & Ramazan Gencay, 2001. "Overnight Borrowing, Interest Rates and Extreme Value Theory," Working Papers 0103, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk, 2004. "Extreme value theory and Value-at-Risk: Relative performance in emerging markets," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 287-303.
- Longin, Francois M, 1996. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Extreme Stock Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(3), pages 383-408, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradojevic, Nikola & Gencay, Ramazan, 2008.
"Overnight interest rates and aggregate market expectations,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 27-30, July.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Ramazan Gençay, 2009. "Overnight Interest Rates and Aggregate Market Expectations," Working Paper series 26_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Ömercikoğlu, Inci & Saltoğlu, Burak, 2014.
"Network centrality measures and systemic risk: An application to the Turkish financial crisis,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 203-215.
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Inci Omercikoglu & Burak Saltoglu, 2013. "Network Centrality Measures and Systemic Risk: An Application to the Turkish Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2013/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ahmet Can Ýnci, 2007. "Currency and yield Co-integration between a developed and an emerging Country: The Case of Turkey," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 21(1+2), pages 1-20.
- Oya Pinar Ardic, 2006.
"Output, the Real Exchange Rate and the Crises in Turkey,"
2006/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar, 2006. "Output, the Real Exchange Rate, and the Crises in Turkey," MPRA Paper 6099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cifter, Atilla, 2011. "Value-at-risk estimation with wavelet-based extreme value theory: Evidence from emerging markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(12), pages 2356-2367.
- U. Ozlale & E. Yeldan, 2004. "Measuring exchange rate misalignment in Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1839-1849.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:3:f:7_3_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ardic Oya Pinar & Yuzereroglu Uygar, 2009.
"How Do Individuals Choose Banks? An Application to Household Level Data from Turkey,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26, June.
- Oya Pinar Ardic & Uygar Yuzereroglu, 2007. "How Do Individuals Choose Banks? An Application to Household Level Data from Turkey," Working Papers 2007/26, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Yuzereroglu, Uygar, 2007. "How Do Individuals Choose Banks? An Application to Household Level Data from Turkey," MPRA Paper 6096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oya Pinar Ardic & Uygar Yuzereroglu, 2006. "A Multinomial Logit Model of Bank Choice: An Application to Turkey," Working Papers 2006/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Bi, Guang & Giles, David E., 2009. "Modelling the financial risk associated with U.S. movie box office earnings," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 2759-2766.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Umit Ozale & Erinc Yeldan, 2002. "Measuring Exchange Rate Misalignment," Working Papers 0206, Economic Research Forum, revised 14 Feb 2002.
- Levent Korap, 2006. "An Analysis of Central Bank Interventions on Forex Market For The Post-Crisis Period," Working Papers 2006/4, Turkish Economic Association.
More about this item
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:50:y:2006:i:3:p:547-563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.