A Multinomial Logit Model of Bank Choice: An Application to Turkey
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Natuk Birkan Hall, Bebek, 34342 İstanbul|
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.econ.boun.edu.tr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Astrid A. Dick, 2002. "Demand estimation and consumer welfare in the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2003.
"Bank concentration and crises,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3041, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2003. "Bank Concentration and Crises," NBER Working Papers 9921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Emre Alper, 2001. "The Turkish Liquidity Crisis of 2000: What Went Wrong..," Working Papers 2001/11, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk, 2006. "Overnight borrowing, interest rates and extreme value theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 547-563, April.
- Faruk Selcuk & Ramazan Gencay, 2001. "Overnight Borrowing, Interest Rates and Extreme Value Theory," Working Papers 0103, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Dowd, Kevin, 1996. "The Case for Financial Laissez-Faire," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 679-687, May.
- George A. Selgin & Lawrence H. White, 1994. "How Would the Invisible Hand Handle Money?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1718-1749, December.
- Selgin, G.A. & White, L.H., 1993. "How Would the Invisible Hand Handle Money?," Papers 380e, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Adams & Kenneth P. Brevoort & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2005. "Who competes with whom? the case of depository institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)