A Multinomial Logit Model of Bank Choice: An Application to Turkey
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.econ.boun.edu.tr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2003.
"Bank Concentration and Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
9921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selgin, G.A. & White, L.H., 1993.
"How Would the Invisible Hand Handle Money?,"
380e, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk, 2006.
"Overnight borrowing, interest rates and extreme value theory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 547-563, April.
- Faruk Selcuk & Ramazan Gencay, 2001. "Overnight Borrowing, Interest Rates and Extreme Value Theory," Working Papers 0103, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Astrid A. Dick, 2002. "Demand estimation and consumer welfare in the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dowd, Kevin, 1996. "The Case for Financial Laissez-Faire," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 679-87, May.
- C. Emre Alper, 2001. "The Turkish Liquidity Crisis of 2000: What Went Wrong..," Working Papers 2001/11, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Adams & Kenneth P. Brevoort & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2005. "Who competes with whom? the case of depository institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2006/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.