The Case for Financial Laissez-Faire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Patrick Vincent O'Sullivan & Stephen Kinsella, 2013.
"Financial and regulatory failure: The case of Ireland,"
Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Kenneth Patrick Vincent O'Sullivan & Stephen Kinsella, 2011. "Financial and Regulatory Failure: The Case of Ireland," Working Papers 201136, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- repec:zbw:cfswop:wp200323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petr Pavlík, 2016. "Theoretical backgrounds of modern bank regulation [Teoretické základy současné bankovní regulace]," Český finanční a účetní časopis, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(2), pages 5-33.
- Lee, B.C. & Longe-Akindemowo, O., 1998. "Regulatory Issues in Electronic Money: A Legal-Economics Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp98-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003.
"Deposits insurance during EU accession,"
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalina Dimitrova, 2003. "Deposit Insurance During EU Accession," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-617, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Deposits insurance during EU accession," Post-Print halshs-00259793, HAL.
- Antonio Ruiz-Porras, 2008.
"Banking Competition and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Panel-Data,"
Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(1), pages 49-87.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2007. "Banking competition and financial fragility: Evidence from panel-data," MPRA Paper 5673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maximilian Hall, 1999. "Deposit Insurance Reform in Japan: Better Late Than Never?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 211-242, May.
- Knorr Andreas, 1999. "Staatliche Bankenaufsicht – eine effiziente Institution?," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 345-370, January.
- Monika Wieczorek-Kosmala, 2019. "The Concept of Risk Capital and Its Application in Non-Financial Companies: A Sustainable Dimension," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-1, February.
- Hasan, Mohammad S., 2006. "Equilibrium and efficiency of exchange rates in a silver-based monetary system--the cases of India and Iran," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 318-322, December.
- Du, Julan & Li, David D., 2007. "The soft budget constraint of banks," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 108-135, March.
- Antonio Bianco & Paolo M. Piacentini, 2013. "The sustainability of a creative-finance-led economy," Working papers wpaper07, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Malcolm Edey, 1997. "The Debate on Alternatives for Monetary Policy in Australia," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Philip Lowe (ed.),Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Schüler, Martin, 2003. "How Do Banking Supervisors Deal with Europe-wide Systemic Risk?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-03, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Oya Pinar Ardic & Uygar Yuzereroglu, 2006. "A Multinomial Logit Model of Bank Choice: An Application to Turkey," Working Papers 2006/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The need for government and central bank intervention in financial regulation: Free banking and the challenges of information uncertainty," MPRA Paper 23298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2001. "On the need for an international lender of last resort: Lessons from domestic financial markets," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 28, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Roman Kraeussl, "undated".
"A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II,"
0315, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kraeussl, Roman, 2003. "A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/23, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Roman Kraeussl, 2003. "A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/23, Center for Financial Studies.
- Peter Docherty & Ron Bird & Timo Henckel & Gordon Menzies, 2016. "Australian prudential regulation before and after the global financial crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2016-49, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2014. "Financial deregulation and the 2007-08 US financial crisis," Working papers wpaper49, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Antonio Ruiz-Porras, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósito y desempeño bancarios,"
Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(1 Year 20), pages 67-104, June.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010. "Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios [Privatization, competition for deposits and performance in banking]," MPRA Paper 23179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirbod Assa, 2015. "Risk management under a prudential policy," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 38(2), pages 217-230, October.
- Stephen Kirchner, 1996. "‘Digital What?’: Electronic Money and the Future of Australia’s Financial System," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 3(4), pages 523-528.
- Brunner, Gregory & Hinz, Richard & Rocha, Roberto, 2008. "Risk-based supervision of pension funds : a review of international experience and preliminary assessment of the first outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4491, The World Bank.
- Mohammad Hasan, 2006. "The prices of silver and exchange rates in a metallic monetary system—the cases of India and Iran," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 195-206, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:106:y:1996:i:436:p:679-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.