The effects of wage distortions on the transition:: Theory and evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon, R.H. & Li, D.D., 1997. "The Effects of Wage Distortions on the Transition: Theory and Evidence from China," Papers 97-04, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier J. Blanchard, 1994.
"On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1994, Volume 9, pages 283-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Blanchard, O.J., 1993. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Working papers 93-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Aghion, Philippe, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Scholarly Articles 4481322, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Roland, Gerard, 1993.
"The political economy of restructuring and privatization in Eastern Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 533-540, April.
- Roland, G., 1992. "The Political Economy of Restructuring and Privatization in Eastern Europe," Papers 9218, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Sachs, J.D. & Woo, W.T., 1994. "Structural Factors in the Economic Reforms of China, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Papers 94-01, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition Central Europe," NBER Working Papers 4736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Bowles, Paul, 2002. "Segmentation and discrimination in China's emerging industrial labor market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 170-196.
- Zhong Zhao, 2005. "Migration, Labor Market Flexibility, and Wage Determination in China: A Review," Labor and Demography 0507009, EconWPA.
- Almas Heshmati & Biwei Su, 2013.
"Development and Sources of Labor Productivity in Chinese Provinces,"
China Economic Policy Review (CEPR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(02), pages 1-30.
- Su, Biwei & Heshmati, Almas, 2011. "Development and Sources of Labor Productivity in Chinese Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 6263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bai, Chong-En & Li, David D. & Tao, Zhigang & Wang, Yijiang, 2000. "A Multitask Theory of State Enterprise Reform," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 716-738, December.
- Chong-En Bai & David D. Li & Zhigang Tao & Yijiang Wang, 2001.
"A Multi-Task Theory of the State Enterprise Reform,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
367, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bai, Chong-En & Li, David Daokui & Tao, Zhigang & Wang, Yijiang, 2001. "A Multi-Task Theory of the State Enterprise Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 2781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jed Friedman, 2004. "Firm Ownership and Internal Labor Practices in a Transition Economy: An Exploration of Worker Skill Acquisition in Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-696, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Xiao-yuan Dong & Paul Bowles, 2002. "Segmentation et discrimination dans le marché du travail émergent de l'industrie chinoise," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 10(3), pages 73-111.
More about this item
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:43:y:1999:i:1:p:163-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .