Inference in non-linear panel models with partially missing observations The case of the equilibrium search model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1991.
"The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 464-486, December.
- Christensen, B.J. & Kiefer, N.M., 1990. "The Exact Likelihood Function For An Empirical Job Search Model," Papers 9017, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Christensden, B. & Kiefer, N., 1990. "The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model," Discussion Paper 1990-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1990. "Estimating a Market Equilibrium Search Model from Panel Data on Individuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 783-808, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)