The Exact Likelihood Function For An Empirical Job Search Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1991. "The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 464-486, December.
- Christensden, B. & Kiefer, N., 1990. "The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model," Discussion Paper 1990-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Neumann, George R, 1979.
"An Empirical Job-Search Model, with a Test of the Constant Reservation-Wage Hypothesis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 89-107, February.
- KIEFER, Nicholas M. & NEUMANN, George R., 1979. "An empirical job-search model, with a test of the constant reservation-wage hypothesis," CORE Discussion Papers RP 358, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Greene, William H., 1980. "Maximum likelihood estimation of econometric frontier functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 27-56, May.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-1676, November.
- Pakes, Ariel S, 1986.
"Patents as Options: Some Estimates of the Value of Holding European Patent Stocks,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 755-784, July.
- Ariel Pakes, 1984. "Patents as Options: Some Estimates of the Value of Holding European Patent Stocks," NBER Working Papers 1340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:qed:wpaper:904 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sareen, Samita, 2003. "Reference Bayesian inference in nonregular models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 265-288, April.
- Paul E. Carrillo, 2005. "Assessing the Value of On-line Information Using a Two-sided Equilibrium Search Model in the Real Estate Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 307, Society for Computational Economics.
- John W. Schindler, 2001. "Testing optimality in job search models," International Finance Discussion Papers 710, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan Manning & J Thomas, 1997. "A Simple Test of the Shirking Model," CEP Discussion Papers dp0374, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Paarsch, Harry J., 2002. "Superconsistent estimation and inference in structural econometric models using extreme order statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 305-340, August.
- H. Bunzel & Bent Jesper Christensen & Peter Jensen & Nicholas Kiefer & L. Korsholm & L. Muus & G. R. Neumann & Michael Rosholm, 2001. "Specification and Estimation of Equilibrium Search Models," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 90-126, January.
- Li, Tong, 2010. "Indirect inference in structural econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 120-128, July.
- George R. Neumann, 1995. "Search Models and Duration Data," Labor and Demography 9511001, EconWPA.
- Steven Stern & John Pepper, 2001. "Empirical Search Models," Virginia Economics Online Papers 383, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Bruce S. Shearer, 1994. "Piece-Rates, Principal-Agent, and Productivity Profiles: Parametric and Semi-Parametric Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-16, CIRANO.
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, EconWPA, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- Levinsohn, James & Pugatch, Todd, 2014.
"Prospective analysis of a wage subsidy for Cape Town youth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 169-183.
- James A. Levinsohn & Todd Pugatch, 2011. "Prospective Analysis of a Wage Subsidy for Cape Town Youth," NBER Working Papers 17248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keane, Michael P. & Todd, Petra E. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 2011. "The Structural Estimation of Behavioral Models: Discrete Choice Dynamic Programming Methods and Applications," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1994. "Measurement Error in the Prototypal Job-Search Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 618-639, October.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1997. "Inference in non-linear panel models with partially missing observations The case of the equilibrium search model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 201-219, August.
- R. Bernardini Papalia & S. Bertarelli, 1998. "An Optimal Partnership Search Model: Theoretical Implications for the Europartenariat Event," Working Papers 310, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordsmaximum likelihood ; economic models ; unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.