Patents as Options: Some Estimates of the Value of Holding European Patent Stocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pakes, Ariel S, 1986. "Patents as Options: Some Estimates of the Value of Holding European Patent Stocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 755-784, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lester G. Telser, 1982. "A Theory of Innovation and Its Effects," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 69-92, Spring.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pakes, Ariel, 1985.
"On Patents, R&D, and the Stock Market Rate of Return,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 390-409, April.
- Pakes, Ariel, 1985. "On Patents, R & D, and the Stock Market Rate of Return," Scholarly Articles 3436409, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1984. "The Distribution of Prizes in a Match-Play Tournament with Single Eliminations," NBER Working Papers 1516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paroma Sanyal, 2005. "Peanut Butter Patents Versus the New Economy: Does the Increased Rate of Patenting Signal More Invention or Just Lower Standards?," Industrial Organization 0504013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1983. "Raids and Imitation," NBER Working Papers 1158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Shirish D. Chikte & Sudhakar D. Deshmukh, 1993. "To be The First or to be The Best: New Product Quality and Timing in R&D Competition," Discussion Papers 1056, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.