Current developments in productivity and efficiency measurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1990. "Production frontiers, panel data, and time-varying technical inefficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 201-211.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Komicha, Hussien Hamda, 2007. "Farm household economic behaviour in imperfect financial markets," Department of Economics publications 1563, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Sauer, Johannes, 2012. "Economic Efficiency of U.S. Organic Versus Conventional Dairy Farms: Evidence from 2005 and 2010," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119769, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Benchmarking and Regulation in the Electricity Distribution Sector," CEPE Working paper series 07-54, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Nehring, Richard & hallahan, Charlie, 2015. "The Impacts of Off-Farm Income on Farm Efficiency, Scale, and Profitability Rice Farms," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196841, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nehring, Richard & Katchova, Ani L. & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Hallahan, Charlie & Harris, Michael & Erickson, Ken, 2014. "A Frontier Analysis of U.S. Poultry Farms: Developing Performance Measures," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162434, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nehring, Richard & Hallahan, Charlie, 2016. "The Impacts of Off-Farm Income on Farm Efficiency, Scale, and Profitability Cotton Farms," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230413, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:194-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez, Antonio & del Corral, Julio, 2006. "Modeling Regional Heterogeneity with Panel Data: Application to Spanish Provinces," Efficiency Series Papers 2006/06, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Areal, Francisco J. & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin G., 2012. "Provision of environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 47-54.
- Jim Griffin & Mark Steel, 2007.
"Bayesian stochastic frontier analysis using WinBUGS,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 163-176, June.
- Jim Griffin & Mark Steel, 2005. "Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using WinBUGS," Econometrics 0509004, EconWPA.
- Nehring, Richard & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Hallahan, Charles & Sauer, Johannes, 2015. "The Economics and Productivity of Organic versus Non-organic U.S. Dairy Farms," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196805, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Areal, Francisco J & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2010. "Provision of an environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach," MPRA Paper 25051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:126:y:2005:i:2:p:233-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.