Quasi-fixity and multiproduct firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Barnett & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2003.
"Regularity of the Generalized Quadratic Production Model: A Counterexample,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 135-154.
- William A. Barnett & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2001. "Regularity Of The Generalized Quadratic Production Model: A Counterexample," Econometrics 0112001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2012. "Regularity Of The Generalized Quadratic Production Model: A Counterexample," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201235, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Lau, Lawrence J, 1972. "Profit Functions of Technologies with Multiple Inputs and Outputs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 281-289, August.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Using Least Squares to Approximate Unknown Regression Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 149-170, February.
- Theil, Henri, 1975. "The theory of rational random behavior and its application to demand analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 217-226, July.
- Laitinen, Kenneth & Theil, Henri, 1978. "Supply and demand of the multiproduct firm," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-154, August.
- Howard, Wayne H. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1989. "Nonrobustness Of Dynamic Dual Models Of The U.S. Dairy Industry," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, April.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 1980. "An aggregative multiproduct supply model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 239-245, March.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Manhong & Seale, James L. Jr & VanSickle, John, 2015. "China’s soybean import allocation analysis by country-of-origin," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196797, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L., Jr., 2013. "Effect of Relative Price Changes of Top Principle Crops on U.S. Farm Land Allocation," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143099, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Seale, James L. & Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Asci, Serhat, 2014. "An empirical input allocation model for the multiproduct firm," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 367-369.
- Suh, Dong Hee, 2016. "Interfuel substitution and biomass use in the U.S. industrial sector: A differential approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 24-30.
- Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B., 2010. "The effect of Africanized honey bees on honey production in the United States: An informational approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 895-904, February.
- Zhu, Manhong & Onel, Gulcan & Seale, James L., 2015. "An empirical input allocation model for the cost minimizing multiproduct firm," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 73-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:93:y:2006:i:2:p:228-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.