The effect of Africanized honey bees on honey production in the United States: An informational approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaurav Datt & Thomas Walker, 2004. "Recent evolution of inequality in East Asia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 75-79.
- Olson, Lars J., 2006.
"The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Olson, Lars J., 2006. "The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 178-194, April.
- Juan Antonio Duro Moreno, 2001. "Cross-country inequalities in aggregate welfare: some evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 403-406.
- Duro, Juan Antonio & Esteban, Joan, 1998. "Factor decomposition of cross-country income inequality, 1960-1990," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 269-275, September.
- Pimentel, David & Zuniga, Rodolfo & Morrison, Doug, 2005. "Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 273-288, February.
- Charles Moss & Ashok Mishra & Kenneth Erickson, 2007.
"Next year on the US farmland market: an informational approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 581-585.
- Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2005. "Next Year On The U.S. Farmland Market: An Informational Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19186, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Born, Wanda & Rauschmayer, Felix & Brauer, Ingo, 2005. "Economic evaluation of biological invasions--a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 321-336, November.
- Muth, Mary K & et al, 2003. "The Fable of the Bees Revisited: Causes and Consequences of the U.S. Honey Program," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 479-516, October.
- Lovell, Sabrina J. & Stone, Susan F. & Fernandez, Linda, 2006. "The Economic Impacts of Aquatic Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 195-208, April.
- Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B., 2006. "Quasi-fixity and multiproduct firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 228-234, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation measure Africanized Honey Bees Quasi-fixed investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:4:p:895-904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .