An aggregative multiproduct supply model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1978.
"The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1979. "Supply vs. Demand Approaches to the Problem of Stagflation," NBER Working Papers 0382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1969. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 832-849, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Manhong & Seale, James L. Jr & VanSickle, John, 2015. "China’s soybean import allocation analysis by country-of-origin," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196797, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Seale, James L. & Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Asci, Serhat, 2014. "An empirical input allocation model for the multiproduct firm," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 367-369.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Asci, Serhat & Seale, James, 2014. "Effect of Relative Price Changes of Top Principle Crops on Farm Land Allocation in Post-Soviet Russia: Do Prices Matter?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170681, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Izan, H.Y., 1982. "More on an aggregative multiproduct supply model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-276.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L., Jr., 2013. "Effect of Relative Price Changes of Top Principle Crops on U.S. Farm Land Allocation," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143099, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 1985. "The demand for energy used in secondary industry," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, pages 179-201.
- Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B., 2006. "Quasi-fixity and multiproduct firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 228-234, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:13:y:1980:i:2:p:239-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.