Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations in LDCs?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Taggert Brooks, 1999. "Bilateral J-Curve between U.S. and her trading partners," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 156-165, March.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Rodrigo Valdés, 1997.
"The Aftermath of Appreciations,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
02, Central Bank of Chile.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1976.
"Real exchange-rate changes in the European Community: The empirical evidence and its implications for European currency unification,"
Kiel Working Papers
39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roland Vaubel, 1976. "Real exchange-rate changes in the European community: The empirical evidence and its implications for European currency unification," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 429-470, September.
- Jeroen J.M. Kremers & Neil R. Ericsson & Juan J. Dolado, 1992.
"The power of cointegration tests,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
431, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1998. "Do exchange rates follow a random walk process in Middle Eastern countries?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 339-344, March.
- Romeo Bautista, 1981. "Exchange rate changes and LDC export performance under generalized currency floating," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 443-468, September.
- Connolly, Michael & Taylor, Dean, 1976. "Adjustment to devaluation with money and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 289-298, August.
- Connolly, Michael B & Taylor, Dean G, 1979. "Exchange Rate Changes and Neutralization: A Test of the Monetary Approach Applied to Developed and Developing Countries," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(183), pages 281-94, August.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:74:y:2002:i:3:p:385-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.