Adjustment to devaluation with money and nontraded goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark J. Holmes, 2004. "Can African Countries Achieve Long-Run Real Exchange Rate Depreciation Through Nominal Exchange Rate Depreciation?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(2), pages 305-323, June.
- repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soriano, Ma. Cecilia G., 1990. "Classifying the Economy into Traded or Nontraded Sectors," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1990 Vol. XVII No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Holmes, M, 2004. "Nominal Exchange Rates Adjustment and Long-Run Competitiveness in Less Developed Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(3).
- Muhammad SHAHBAZ, 2009. "On Nominal and Real Devaluations Relation: An Econometric Evidence for Pakistan," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Miteza, Ilir, 2002. "Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations in LDCs?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 385-391, February.
- Michael R. Darby, 1978. "The Nber International Transmission Model: Mark II," UCLA Economics Working Papers 110, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark J. Holmes & Ping Wang, 2005. "Do African Countries Move Asymmetrically Towards Purchasing Power Parity?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(2), pages 292-301, June.
- Abdulkadir Abdulrashid Rafindadi & Zarinah Yusof, 2014. "An Econometric Estimation and Prediction of the Effects of Nominal Devaluation on Real Devaluation: Does the Marshal-Lerner (M-L) Assumptions Fits in Nigeria?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 819-835.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Demian, Calin-Vlad, 2015. "The exchange rate, asymmetric shocks and asymmetric distributions," Working Paper Series 1801, European Central Bank.
- Martone, Celso L., 1978. "Um modelo monetário da inflação e do balanço de pagamentos," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 32(2), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:6:y:1976:i:3:p:289-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.