Inconsistency of a proposed nonlinear instrumental variables estimator for probit and logit models with endogenous regressors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grogger, Jeffrey, 1990. "A simple test for exogeneity in probit, logit, and poisson regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 329-332, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2014.
"Economic Insecurity and Fertility Intentions: The Case of Italy,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 233-255, May.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 931, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Modena, Francesca & Rondinelli, Concetta & Sabatini, Fabio, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," MPRA Paper 36353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2003.
"Labour force participation and marital fertility of Italian women: The role of education,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 525-554, August.
- Massimiliano BRATTI, 2001. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Working Papers 154, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 34, Royal Economic Society.
- Iversen, Vegard, 2002. "Autonomy in Child Labor Migrants," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 817-834, May.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Judge, George G., 2004. "Entropy-Based Estimation And Inference In Binary Response Models Under Endogeneity," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20319, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Yukitoshi Matsushita & Hisahiro Naito, 2017.
"Moment Estimation of the Probit Model with an Endogenous Continuous Regressor,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 68(1), pages 48-62, March.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Yukitoshi Matsushita & Hisahiro Naito, 2015. "Moment Estimation of the Probit Model with an Endogenous Continuous Regressor," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2015-003, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Saïd Hanchane & Isabelle Recotillet, 2004. "On gender-specific socio-demographic determinants of the transition from school to work : a longitudinal analysis based on French data," Working Papers halshs-00010141, HAL.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"I would if I could: precarious employment and childbearing intentions in Italy,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 1013, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Lucchetti, Riccardo, 2002.
"Inconsistency of naive GMM estimation for QR models with endogenous regressors,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 179-185, April.
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2000. "Inconsistency Of Naive GMM Estimation For QR Models With Endogenous Regressors," Working Papers 140, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ashworth, John & Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno, 2006. "Determinants of tax innovation: The case of environmental taxes in Flemish municipalities," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 223-247, March.
- Laurence Rioux, 2001. "Salaire de réserve, allocation chômage dégressive et revenu minimum d'insertion," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 346(1), pages 137-160.
- Joachim Wilde, 2008.
"A note on GMM estimation of probit models with endogenous regressors,"
Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 471-484, July.
- Wilde, Joachim, 2005. "A note on GMM-estimation of probit models with endogenous regressors," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2005, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Hisahiro Naito, 2005. "The efficient moment estimation of the probit model with an endogenous continuous regressor," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-106, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:63:y:1999:i:1:p:19-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.