A note on GMM estimation of probit models with endogenous regressors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wilde, Joachim, 2005. "A note on GMM-estimation of probit models with endogenous regressors," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2005, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
References listed on IDEAS
- Avery, Robert B & Hansen, Lars Peter & Hotz, V Joseph, 1983. "Multiperiod Probit Models and Orthogonality Condition Estimation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 21-35, February.
- Lucchetti, Riccardo, 2002.
"Inconsistency of naive GMM estimation for QR models with endogenous regressors,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 179-185, April.
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2000. "Inconsistency Of Naive GMM Estimation For QR Models With Endogenous Regressors," Working Papers 140, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Richard W. Blundell & James L. Powell, 2004.
"Endogeneity in Semiparametric Binary Response Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 655-679.
- Richard Blundell & James L. Powell, 2001. "Endogeneity in semiparametric binary response models," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Hisahiro Naito, 2005. "The efficient moment estimation of the probit model with an endogenous continuous regressor," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-106, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Grogger, Jeffrey, 1990. "A simple test for exogeneity in probit, logit, and poisson regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 329-332, August.
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1999. "Inconsistency of a proposed nonlinear instrumental variables estimator for probit and logit models with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 19-21, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"I would if I could: precarious employment and childbearing intentions in Italy,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 1013, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2014.
"Economic Insecurity and Fertility Intentions: The Case of Italy,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 233-255, May.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 931, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Modena, Francesca & Rondinelli, Concetta & Sabatini, Fabio, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," MPRA Paper 36353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:442-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Austin Nichols, 2011. "Causal inference for binary regression with observational data," CHI11 Stata Conference 6, Stata Users Group.
- Qian Chen & David Giles, 2012.
"Finite-sample properties of the maximum likelihood estimator for the binary logit model with random covariates,"
Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 409-426, May.
- Qian Chen & David E. Giles, 2009. "Finite-Sample Properties of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for the Binary Logit Model With Random Covariates," Econometrics Working Papers 0906, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:6:y:2014:i:3:p:129-158 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized method of moments; Probit model; Endogenous regressor;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:49:y:2008:i:3:p:471-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.