The power of tests for non-linearity: the case of Granger-Lee asymmetry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holly, Sean & Turner, Paul, 2001.
"Asymmetric Adjustment Costs, Asymmetric Pricing and Employment: Evidence from the UK,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(1), pages 69-81, February.
- Arden, R. & Holly, S. & Turner, P., 1997. "Asymmetric Adjustment Costs, Asymmetric Pricing and Employment: Evidence from the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9717, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arden, R. & Holly, S. & Turner, P, 1997. "Asymmetries in Private Sector Investment: An Empirical Investigation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9716, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arden, R. & Holly, S. & Turner, P., 1997. "The Asymmetric Adjustment of Prices: Theory and Evidence from UK Manufacturing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9715, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wlazlowski, Szymon & Giulietti, Monica & Binner, Jane & Milas, Costas, 2009. "Price dynamics in European petroleum markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 99-108, January.
- Ana Maria Iregui & Jesus Otero, 2003.
"On the dynamics of unemployment in a developing economy: Colombia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 895-898.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2002. "On the Dynamics of Unemployment in a Developing Economy: Colombia," Borradores de Economia 208, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2002. "On The Dynamics Of Unemployment In A Developing Economy: Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003298, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Galeotti, Marzio & Lanza, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo, 2003.
"Rockets and feathers revisited: an international comparison on European gasoline markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 175-190, March.
- M. Galeotti & A. Lanza & M. Manera, 2001. "Rockets and feathers revisited: an international comparison on European gasoline markets," Working Paper CRENoS 200112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Steven Cook, 2003. "A sensitivity analysis of threshold determination for asymmetric error correction models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 611-616.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:420-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grasso, Margherita & Manera, Matteo, 2007.
"Asymmetric error correction models for the oil-gasoline price relationship,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 156-177, January.
- Matteo Manera & Margherita Grasso, 2005. "Asymmetric Error Correction Models for the Oil-Gasoline Price Relationship," Working Papers 2005.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kuper, Gerard H., 2012. "Inventories and upstream gasoline price dynamics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 208-214.
- Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean, 2003.
"Nonlinear Phillips curves, mixing feedback rules and the distribution of inflation and output,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 467-492, December.
- Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2003. "Nonlinear Phillips Curves, Mixing Feedback Rules and the Distribution of Inflation and Output," CEIS Research Paper 37, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Mario Denni & G. Frewer, 2006. "New evidence on the relationship beetween crude oil and petroleum product prices," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0061, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Afshin Honarvar, 2010. "Modeling of Asymmetry between Gasoline and Crude Oil Prices: A Monte Carlo Comparison," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 237-262, October.
- Kaufmann, Robert K. & Bradford, Andrew & Belanger, Laura H. & Mclaughlin, John P. & Miki, Yosuke, 2008. "Determinants of OPEC production: Implications for OPEC behavior," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 333-351, March.
- Afshin Honarvar, 2009. "Theoretical explanations for asymmetric relationships between gasoline and crude oil prices with focus on the US market," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 33(3-4), pages 205-224, September.
- Kaufmann, Robert K. & Ullman, Ben, 2009. "Oil prices, speculation, and fundamentals: Interpreting causal relations among spot and futures prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 550-558, July.
- Sean Holly & Paul Turner & Melvyn Weeks, 2003. "Asymmetric Adjustment and Bias in Estimation of an Equilibrium Relationship from a Cointegrating Regression," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 195-202, June.
- Lo Prete, Chiara & Norman, Catherine S., 2013. "Rockets and feathers in power futures markets? Evidence from the second phase of the EU ETS," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 312-321.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:515-521 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:62:y:1999:i:2:p:155-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.