Trophically balanced sustainable agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newell, Richard G. & Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006. "The effects of economic and policy incentives on carbon mitigation technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 563-578, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Syed Abdul Rehman & Zaman, Khalid & Zhang, Yu, 2016. "The relationship between energy-resource depletion, climate change, health resources and the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from the panel of selected developed countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 468-477.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:96-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Cage, 2014. "Media Competition, Information Provision and Political Participation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/16juu6v6rg8, Sciences Po.
- Zhen, Wei & Qin, Quande & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Spatio-temporal patterns of energy consumption-related GHG emissions in China's crop production systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 274-284.
- Gathorne-Hardy, Alfred & Reddy, D. Narasimha & Venkatanarayana, M. & Harriss-White, Barbara, 2016. "System of Rice Intensification provides environmental and economic gains but at the expense of social sustainability — A multidisciplinary analysis in India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 159-168.
- Kyoung S. Ro & Isabel M. Lima & Guidqopuram B. Reddy & Michael A. Jackson & Bin Gao, 2015. "Removing Gaseous NH 3 Using Biochar as an Adsorbent," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-12, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:267:y:2013:i:c:p:102-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saskia M. van Ruth & Ries de Visser, 2015. "Provenancing Flower Bulbs by Analytical Fingerprinting: Convallaria Majalis," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, January.
- repec:rss:jnljfm:v1i1p2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; Energy return on energy invested; Sustainable agriculture; Agroecology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:72:y:2011:i:c:p:88-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.