Assessing the causes of anthropogenic methane emissions in comparative perspective, 1990-2005
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Anqing, 2003. "The impact of population pressure on global carbon dioxide emissions, 1975-1996: evidence from pooled cross-country data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- York, Richard & Gossard, Marcia Hill, 2004. "Cross-national meat and fish consumption: exploring the effects of modernization and ecological context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 293-302, March.
- Subak, Susan, 1999. "Global environmental costs of beef production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 79-91, July.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2007.
"Exploring the environmental Kuznets hypothesis: Theoretical and econometric problems,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 648-660, May.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2006. "Exploring the Environmental Kuznets Hypothesis. Theoretical and Econometric Problems," Economics Series 183, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Kearsley, Aaron & Riddel, Mary, 2010. "A further inquiry into the Pollution Haven Hypothesis and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 905-919, February.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2005. "A theoretical basis for the environmental Kuznets curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 403-413, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph F. & Oberdabernig, Doris A. & Tomberger, Patrick, 2018.
"Empirical estimates of the methane–income elasticity,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 137-139.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2018. "Empirical estimates of the methane–income elasticity," Papers 1172, World Trade Institute.
- Andrew K Jorgenson & Brett Clark, 2013. "The Relationship between National-Level Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Population Size: An Assessment of Regional and Temporal Variation, 1960–2005," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(2), pages 1-8, February.
- Octavio Fernández-Amador & Joseph F. Francois & Doris A. Oberdabernig & Patrick Tomberger, 2020.
"Economic growth, sectoral structures, and environmental methane footprints,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(13), pages 1460-1475, March.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2018. "Economic Growth, Sectoral Structures, and Environmental Methane Footprints," Papers 1193, World Trade Institute.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2019. "Economic growth, sectoral structures, and environmental methane footprints," CEPR Discussion Papers 14081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kouser, Shahzad & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Impact of Bt cotton on pesticide poisoning in smallholder agriculture: A panel data analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2105-2113, September.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2018. "The methane footprint of nations: Evidence from global panel data," Papers 1102, World Trade Institute.
- Abu Hayat Md. Saiful Islam & Joachim Braun & Andrew L. Thorne-Lyman & Akhter U. Ahmed, 2018. "Farm diversification and food and nutrition security in Bangladesh: empirical evidence from nationally representative household panel data," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(3), pages 701-720, June.
- Islam, A.H.M.S., 2018. "Impact of Integrated Aquaculture-agriculture Value Chain Participation on Welfare of Marginalized Indigenous Households in Bangladesh: A Panel Data Analysis," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277412, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Methane emissions Political-economy Human-ecology Sustainable development Globalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:12:p:2634-2643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.