3-D Sustainability: An approach for priority setting in situation of conflicting interests towards a Sustainable Development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2002. "Envisioning shared goals for humanity: a detailed, shared vision of a sustainable and desirable USA in 2100," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 245-259, December.
- Ruud De Mooij & Jeroen van Den Bergh, 2002. "Growth and the Environment in Europe: A Guide to the Debate," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 79-91, June.
- Binswanger, Mathias, 2001. "Technological progress and sustainable development: what about the rebound effect?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 119-132, January.
- Ekins, Paul & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 159-163, March.
- Princen, Thomas, 1997. "The shading and distancing of commerce: When internalization is not enough," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 235-253, March.
- James Meadowcroft & Katharine N. Farrell & Joachim Spangenberg, 2005. "Developing a framework for sustainability governance in the European Union," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2), pages 3-11.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1998. "Searching for sustainability: The poverty of spontaneous order," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 231-240, February.
- Heazle, Michael, 2006. "Lessons in precaution: The International Whaling Commission experience with precautionary management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 496-509, September.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2008:i:3:p:496-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.