3-D Sustainability: An approach for priority setting in situation of conflicting interests towards a Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ekins, Paul & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 159-163, March.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1998. "Searching for sustainability: The poverty of spontaneous order," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 231-240, February.
- Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2002. "Envisioning shared goals for humanity: a detailed, shared vision of a sustainable and desirable USA in 2100," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 245-259, December.
- Heazle, Michael, 2006. "Lessons in precaution: The International Whaling Commission experience with precautionary management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 496-509, September.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
- Princen, Thomas, 1997. "The shading and distancing of commerce: When internalization is not enough," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 235-253, March.
- Ruud De Mooij & Jeroen van Den Bergh, 2002. "Growth and the Environment in Europe: A Guide to the Debate," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 79-91, June.
- James Meadowcroft & Katharine N. Farrell & Joachim Spangenberg, 2005. "Developing a framework for sustainability governance in the European Union," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2), pages 3-11.
- Binswanger, Mathias, 2001. "Technological progress and sustainable development: what about the rebound effect?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 119-132, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omri, Emna & Chtourou, Nouri & Bazin, Damien, 2015. "Solar thermal energy for sustainable development in Tunisia: The case of the PROSOL project," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1312-1323.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pb:p:352-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volker Mauerhofer, 2013. "Lose Less Instead of Win More: The Failure of Decoupling and Perspectives for Competition in a Degrowth Economy," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(1), pages 43-57, February.
- Nzila, Charles & Dewulf, Jo & Spanjers, Henri & Tuigong, David & Kiriamiti, Henry & van Langenhove, Herman, 2012. "Multi criteria sustainability assessment of biogas production in Kenya," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 496-506.
- Emna Omri & Nouri Chtourou & Damien Bazin, 2015. "Solar Thermal Energy for Sustainable Development in Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01070616, HAL.
- Khan, S. & Khan, M.A. & Hanjra, M.A. & Mu, J., 2009. "Pathways to reduce the environmental footprints of water and energy inputs in food production," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 141-149, April.
- Blancas, Francisco J. & Caballero, Rafael & González, Mercedes & Lozano-Oyola, Macarena & Pérez, Fátima, 2010. "Goal programming synthetic indicators: An application for sustainable tourism in Andalusian coastal counties," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2158-2172, September.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pb:p:190-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Doukas, Haris & John, Psarras, 2010. "EU-MENA energy technology transfer under the CDM: Israel as a frontrunner?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2455-2462, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2008:i:3:p:496-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.