Multi criteria sustainability assessment of biogas production in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Zhao, Jun-Hong, 2009. "Review on multi-criteria decision analysis aid in sustainable energy decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2263-2278, December.
- Doukas, Haris Ch. & Andreas, Botsikas M. & Psarras, John E., 2007. "Multi-criteria decision aid for the formulation of sustainable technological energy priorities using linguistic variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 844-855, October.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Shi, Guo-Hua & Zhang, Xu-Tao, 2008. "A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for trigeneration system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3823-3832, October.
- Anthony Halog & Yosef Manik, 2011. "Advancing Integrated Systems Modelling Framework for Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-31, February.
- Thamsiriroj, Thanasit & Murphy, Jerry D., 2011. "A critical review of the applicability of biodiesel and grass biomethane as biofuels to satisfy both biofuel targets and sustainability criteria," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1008-1019, April.
- Afgan, Naim H. & Carvalho, Maria G. & Hovanov, Nikolai V., 2000. "Energy system assessment with sustainability indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 603-612, July.
- Matthias Finkbeiner & Erwin M. Schau & Annekatrin Lehmann & Marzia Traverso, 2010. "Towards Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Nzila, Charles & Dewulf, Jo & Spanjers, Henri & Kiriamiti, Henry & van Langenhove, Herman, 2010. "Biowaste energy potential in Kenya," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2698-2704.
- Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3305-3321, November.
- Mauerhofer, Volker, 2008. "3-D Sustainability: An approach for priority setting in situation of conflicting interests towards a Sustainable Development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 496-506, January.
- Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias, 2004. "Sustainable Value Added--measuring corporate contributions to sustainability beyond eco-efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Yilmaz, Ibrahim & Akcaoz, Handan & Ozkan, Burhan, 2005. "An analysis of energy use and input costs for cotton production in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-155.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability assessment; Multi-criteria; Biogas; Exergy; Energy poverty; Kenya;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:496-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.