Environmental responsibility versus taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo, 2000. "A Fine is a Price," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Howarth, Richard B & Norgaard, Richard B, 1992. "Environmental Valuation under Sustainable Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 473-477, May.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kverndokk, Snorre & Nyborg, Karine, 2003. "An economic model of moral motivation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 1967-1983.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Baranzini & Stefano Carattini, 2017.
"Effectiveness, earmarking and labeling: testing the acceptability of carbon taxes with survey data,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 197-227, January.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Carattini, Stefano, 2017. "Effectiveness, earmarking and labeling: testing theacceptability of carbon taxes with survey data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ballet, Jerome & Bazin, Damien & Lioui, Abraham & Touahri, David, 2007.
"Green taxation and individual responsibility,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 732-739, September.
- Jerome Ballet & Damien Bazin & Abraham Lioui & David Touahri, 2006. "Green Taxation and Individual Responsibility," CAE Working Papers 49, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Jérôme Ballet & Abraham Lioui & Damien Bazin & David Touahri, 2007. "Green taxation and individual responsibility," Post-Print halshs-00548981, HAL.
- Damien Bazin & Jérôme Ballet & Abraham Lioui & David Touahri, 2007. "Green Taxation and Individual Responsibility," Post-Print halshs-00727454, HAL.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco Janssen, 2006.
"Environmental responsibility and policy in a two-country dynamic input-output model,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-84.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco A. Janssen, 2002. "Environmental Responsibility and Policy in a Two Country Dynamic Input-Output Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gavan Dwyer & Robert Douglas & Deb Peterson & Jo Chong & Kate Maddern, 2006. "Irrigation externalities: pricing and charges," Staff Working Papers 0603, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová & Karel Korba, 2010. "Comparison of CO2 Taxation in European Union Member States," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 30-48.
- Bazin, Damien, 2009. "What exactly is corporate responsibility towards nature?: Ecological responsibility or management of nature?: A pluri-disciplinary standpoint," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 634-642, January.
- Markus Pasche, 2013. "What Can be Learned from Behavioural Economics for Environmental Policy?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bazin, Damien & Ballet, Jerome & Touahri, David, 2005. "Psychological effect of taxation and responsibility. A reply to Thomas A. Okey and Bruce A. Wright," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 295-298, May.
- Florian Marcel Nuta & Anca Gabriela Turtureanu, 2012. "Considerations Regarding the Environmental Responsibility and Taxation," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 195-203, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:49:y:2004:i:2:p:129-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.