Green taxation and individual responsibility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jerome Ballet & Damien Bazin & Abraham Lioui & David Touahri, 2006. "Green Taxation and Individual Responsibility," CAE Working Papers 49, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Damien Bazin & Jérôme Ballet & Abraham Lioui & David Touahri, 2007. "Green Taxation and Individual Responsibility," Post-Print halshs-00727454, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Reto Jegen, 2000. "Motivation Crowding Theory: A Survey of Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 245, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bazin, D. & Ballet, J. & Touahri, D., 2004. "Environmental responsibility versus taxation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 129-134, June.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Howarth, Richard B & Norgaard, Richard B, 1992. "Environmental Valuation under Sustainable Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 473-477, May.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kverndokk, Snorre & Nyborg, Karine, 2003. "An economic model of moral motivation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 1967-1983, September.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-477, June.
- Nyborg, Karine & Rege, Mari, 2003.
"Does Public Policy Crowd Out Private Contributions to Public Goods,"
Springer, vol. 115(3-4), pages 397-418, June.
- Karine Nyborg & Mari Rege, 2001. "Does Public Policy Crowd Out Private Contributions to Public Goods?," Discussion Papers 300, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Damien Bazin & Jérôme Ballet, 2006. "Positive Ethics in Economics," Post-Print halshs-00727583, HAL.
- Hollander, Heinz, 1990. "A Social Exchange Approach to Voluntary Cooperation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1157-1167, December.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-417, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerardo Marletto, 2009.
"Heterodox Environmental Economix: Theoretical Strands in Search of a Paradigm,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 25-33.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2009. "Heterodox environmental economics: theoretical strands in search of a paradigm," MPRA Paper 19933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Marcel Nuta & Anca Gabriela Turtureanu, 2012. "Considerations Regarding the Environmental Responsibility and Taxation," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 195-203, March.
- Florian Marcel Nu?a & Alina Cristina Nu?a, 2012. "The Impact of Financial Performance upon the Social Responsibility of Romanian SMEs – Point of View," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 25-31, August.
More about this item
Keywordscrowding-out effect; social responsibility; taxation;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00548981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.