The Impact of Financial Performance upon the Social Responsibility of Romanian SMEs – Point of View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynes, Jennifer K. & Andrachuk, Mark, 2008. "Motivations for corporate social and environmental responsibility: A case study of Scandinavian Airlines," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 377-390, December.
- Ballet, Jerome & Bazin, Damien & Lioui, Abraham & Touahri, David, 2007.
"Green taxation and individual responsibility,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 732-739, September.
- Jerome Ballet & Damien Bazin & Abraham Lioui & David Touahri, 2006. "Green Taxation and Individual Responsibility," CAE Working Papers 49, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Damien Bazin & Jérôme Ballet & Abraham Lioui & David Touahri, 2007. "Green Taxation and Individual Responsibility," Post-Print halshs-00727454, HAL.
- Jérôme Ballet & Abraham Lioui & Damien Bazin & David Touahri, 2007. "Green taxation and individual responsibility," Post-Print halshs-00548981, HAL.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
More about this item
Keywordssocial responsibility; financial performance; environmental responsibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2012:i:4:p:25-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.