Does Craigslist Reduce Waste? Evidence from California and Florida
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Gavazza & Alessandro Lizzeri & Nikita Roketskiy, 2014.
"A Quantitative Analysis of the Used-Car Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(11), pages 3668-3700, November.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Rokestkiy, Nikita, 2012. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," MPRA Paper 38414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikita Roketskiy & Alessandro Lizzeri & Alessandro Gavazza, 2012. "A Quantitative Analysis of the Used Car Market," 2012 Meeting Papers 173, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Roketskiy, Nikita, 2014. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55720, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2014. "Inference on Treatment Effects after Selection among High-Dimensional Controlsâ€," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 608-650.
- Rapson, David & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2013. "Internet and the efficiency of decentralized markets: Evidence from automobiles," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 232-235.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2006. "Economic instruments and induced innovation: The European policies on end-of-life vehicles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 318-337, June.
- Sjöström, Magnus & Östblom, Göran, 2010. "Decoupling waste generation from economic growth -- A CGE analysis of the Swedish case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1545-1552, May.
- Shafik, Nemat & Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit, 1992. "Economic growth and environmental quality : time series and cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 904, The World Bank.
- Cecere, Grazia & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2014.
"Waste prevention and social preferences: the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 163-176.
- Grazia Cecere & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Waste Prevention and Social Preferences: The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations," Working Papers 2013.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Grazia Cecere & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Waste prevention and social preferences : the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations," Post-Print hal-01274243, HAL.
- Cecere, Grazia & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013. "Waste Prevention and Social Preferences: The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 151371, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Grazia Cecere & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Waste Prevention and Social Preferences: The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations," SEEDS Working Papers 2014, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Kory Kroft & Devin G. Pope, 2014. "Does Online Search Crowd Out Traditional Search and Improve Matching Efficiency? Evidence from Craigslist," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 259-303.
- Martin, Chris J., 2016. "The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 149-159.
- Liran Einav & Chiara Farronato & Jonathan Levin, 2015. "Peer-to-Peer Markets," NBER Working Papers 21496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Shanjun & Linn, Joshua & Spiller, Elisheba, 2013. "Evaluating “Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program effects on auto sales and the environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 175-193.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1278-:d:142404 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; Solid waste; Sharing economy;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:132:y:2017:i:c:p:135-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.