Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Dinerstein & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2014.
"Consumer Price Search and Platform Design in Internet Commerce,"
13-038, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Michael Dinerstein & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2014. "Consumer Price Search and Platform Design in Internet Commerce," NBER Working Papers 20415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Brown & John Morgan, 2009.
"How Much Is a Dollar Worth? Tipping versus Equilibrium Coexistence on Competing Online Auction Sites,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(4), pages 668-700, August.
- Brown, Jennifer & Morgan, John, 2006. "How much is a Dollar Worth? Tipping versus Equilibrium Coexistence on Competing Online Auction Sites," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt3c21w91h, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Thomas W. Quan & Kevin R. Williams, 2016.
"Product Variety, Across-Market Demand Heterogeneity, and the Value of Online Retail,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2054, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Thomas W. Quan & Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Product Variety, Across-Market Demand Heterogeneity, and the Value of Online Retail," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2054R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Thomas W. Quan & Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Product Variety, Across-Market Demand Heterogeneity, and the Value of Online Retail," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2054R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2017.
- Alexandre Cornière & Greg Taylor, 2014. "Integration and search engine bias," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 576-597, September.
- Gregory Lewis, 2011. "Asymmetric Information, Adverse Selection and Online Disclosure: The Case of eBay Motors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1535-1546, June.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Paying for Prominence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages 368-395, November.
- Gary Bolton & Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels, 2013.
"Engineering Trust: Reciprocity in the Production of Reputation Information,"
INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 265-285, January.
- Gary E. Bolton & Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels, 2009. "Engineering Trust - Reciprocity in the Production of Reputation Information," Discussion Papers 2009-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Gary Bolton & Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels, 2009. "Engineering Trust - Reciprocity in the Production of Reputation Information," Working Paper Series in Economics 42, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 22 Jan 2011.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Andrew Kato, 2007. "Dividing Online and Offline: A Case Study," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 981-1004.
- Chris Nosko & Steven Tadelis, 2015. "The Limits of Reputation in Platform Markets: An Empirical Analysis and Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Hagiu & Bruno Jullien, 2011. "Why do intermediaries divert search?," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(2), pages 337-362, June.
- Liran Einav & Theresa Kuchler & Jonathan Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2015. "Assessing Sale Strategies in Online Markets Using Matched Listings," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 215-247, May.
- Milgrom, Paul, 2010.
"Simplified mechanisms with an application to sponsored-search auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 62-70, September.
- Paul Milgrom, 2008. "Simplified Mechanisms with an Application to Sponsored-Search Auctions," Discussion Papers 08-013, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horton, John J. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2016.
"Owning, Using and Renting: Some Simple Economics of the "Sharing Economy","
Working Paper Series
16-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- John J. Horton & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2016. "Owning, Using and Renting: Some Simple Economics of the "Sharing Economy"," NBER Working Papers 22029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fremstad, Anders, 2017. "Does Craigslist Reduce Waste? Evidence from California and Florida," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 135-143.
- Stephen Sheppard & Andrew Udell, 2016. "Do Airbnb Properties Affect House Prices?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Enrique Puente & Hanspeter Höschle, 2018. "Consensus Reaching With Heterogeneous User Preferences," Working Papers hal-01874798, HAL.
- Cristiano Codagnone & Federico Biagi & Fabienne Abadie, 2016. "The Passions and the Interests: Unpacking the â€˜Sharing Economyâ€™," JRC Working Papers JRC101279, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:14-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:174-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arslan, A.M. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Kroon, L.G. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2016. "Crowdsourced Delivery: A Dynamic Pickup and Delivery Problem with Ad-hoc Drivers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Peitz, Martin & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2016. "Zwischen Sozialromantik und Neoliberalismus: Zur Ökonomie der Sharing-Economy," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schwalbe Ulrich & Peitz Martin, 2016. "Kollaboratives Wirtschaften oder Turbokapitalismus?: Zur Ökonomie der Sharing economy," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 232-252, September.
- Cristiano Codagnone & Fabienne Abadie & Federico Biagi, 2016. "The Future of Work in the â€˜Sharing Economyâ€™. Market Efficiency and Equitable Opportunities or Unfair Precarisation?," JRC Working Papers JRC101280, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2017. "Ordnungspolitik in der digitalen Welt," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 90, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Mark Merante & Keren Mertens Horn, 2016. "Is Home Sharing Driving up Rents? Evidence from Airbnb in Boston," Working Papers 2016_03, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
More about this item
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2015-08-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-ICT-2015-08-30 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.