The Dynamics of Seller Reputation: Evidence from eBay
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher N. Avery & Judith A. Chevalier & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2016.
"The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1363-1381.
- Avery, Christopher N. & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2009. "The CAPS Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Scholarly Articles 4415901, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Avery, Christopher & Chevalier, Judith & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Working Paper Series rwp11-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Avery, Christopher & Chevalier, Judith & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Working Paper Series rwp09-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Christopher Avery & Judith A. Chevalier & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2011. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," NBER Working Papers 17298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avery, Christopher N. & Chevalier, Judith & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2011. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Scholarly Articles 5098427, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Hackl, Franz & Kügler, Agnes & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011. "Reputation and Certification in Online Shops," Economics Series 279, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2008. "Online Auction Demand," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 861-885, 09-10.
- Klein, T.J. & Lambertz, C. & Spagnalo, G. & Stahl, K.O., 2009. "The actual structure of eBay’s feedback mechanism and early evidence on the effect of recent changes," Other publications TiSEM b4c7374f-b992-445a-b5c6-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jong-Rong Chen & Kong-Pin Chen & Chien-Fu Chou & Ching-I Huang, 2013.
"A Dynamic Model of Auctions with Buy-It-Now: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 393-429, June.
- Chen, Jong-Rong & Chen, Kong-Pin & Chou, Chien-Fu & Huang, Ching-I, 2006. "A dynamic model of auctions with buy-it-now: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 38371, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2011.
- Luís Cabral & Ali Hortaçsu, 2010. "THE DYNAMICS OF SELLER REPUTATION: EVIDENCE FROM EBAY -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 54-78, March.
- Guo Xu, 2015. "How Does Collective Reputation Affect Hiring? Selection and Sorting in an Online Labour Market," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 056, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Wu, Steven Y. & Roe, Brian E., 2007. "Discretionary Latitude and Relational Contracting," IZA Discussion Papers 2879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Confalonieri & C. Leoni & L. Picci, 2007. "Rebag-Ware: Reputation-based Governance of Public Works," Working Papers 586, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- José Canals-Cerdá, 2012. "The value of a good reputation online: an application to art auctions," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(1), pages 67-85, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-02-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2007-02-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:06-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .