Smarter than metering? Coupling smart meters and complementary currencies to reinforce the motivation of households for energy savings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Starkey, Richard, 2012. "Personal carbon trading: A critical survey Part 2: Efficiency and effectiveness," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 19-28.
- Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel, 2013. "Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 65-77.
- Fawcett, Tina, 2010. "Personal carbon trading: A policy ahead of its time?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6868-6876, November.
- Hélène Joachain & Frédéric Klopfert, 2011. "Emerging trend of complementary currencies systems as policy instrument for environmental purposes: changes ahead?," Working Papers CEB 11-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian & Brunner, Marc & Gölz, Sebastian & Götz, Konrad, 2011. "Smart metering in Germany and Austria: Results of providing feedback information in a field trial," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S6/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schubert, Christian, 2017. "Green nudges: Do they work? Are they ethical?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 329-342.
- Pon, Shirley, 2015. "Effectiveness of Real Time Information Provision with Time of Use Pricing," FCN Working Papers 8/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Oct 2015.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2016.
"Turning values concrete: the role and ways of business selection in local currency schemes,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 74(3), pages 298-319, September.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2016. "Turning values concrete : the role and ways of business selection in local currency schemes," Post-Print halshs-01327692, HAL.
- Michel, Arnaud & Hudon, Marek, 2015.
"Community currencies and sustainable development: A systematic review,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 160-171.
- Arnaud Michel & Marek Hudon, 2015. "Community Currencies and Sustainable Development: A Systematic Review," Working Papers CEB 15-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cosmi, Carmelina & Dvarionenė, Jolanta & Marques, Isabel & Di Leo, Senatro & Gecevičius, Giedrius & Gurauskienė, Inga & Mendes, Gisela & Selada, Catarina, 2015. "A holistic approach to sustainable energy development at regional level: The RENERGY self-assessment methodology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 693-707.
- Fujimi, Toshio & Kajitani, Yoshio & Chang, Stephanie E., 2016. "Effective and persistent changes in household energy-saving behaviors: Evidence from post-tsunami Japan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 93-106.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-6-pon is not listed on IDEAS
- Camille Meyer & Marek Hudon, 2017. "Alternative organizations in finance: commoning in complementary currencies," Working Papers CEB 17-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy saving; Motivation; Complementary currencies; Smart metering; Innovative policy instruments; Households; Energy consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:105:y:2014:i:c:p:89-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.