Turning values concrete : the role and ways of business selection in local currency schemes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2016. "Turning values concrete: the role and ways of business selection in local currency schemes," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 74(3), pages 298-319, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gill Seyfang, 2006. "Sustainable consumption, the new economics and community currencies: Developing new institutions for environmental governance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 781-791.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2007.
"The Scientific Trajectory of the French School of Proximity: Interaction- and Institution-based Approaches to Regional Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 617-628, December.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2008. "The scientific trajectory of the French school of proximity: Interaction and Institution-based approaches to Regional Innovation Systems," Post-Print hal-00157671, HAL.
- Michael S Evans, 2009. "Zelizer's Theory of Money and the Case of Local Currencies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(5), pages 1026-1041, May.
- Joachain, Hélène & Klopfert, Frédéric, 2014. "Smarter than metering? Coupling smart meters and complementary currencies to reinforce the motivation of households for energy savings," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 89-96.
- Bruce Pietrykowski, 2004. "You Are What You Eat: The Social Economy of the Slow Food Movement," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 307-321.
- Ed Collom, 2005. "Community Currency in the United States: The Social Environments in Which it Emerges and Survives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 37(9), pages 1565-1587, September.
- Marie Fare & Carlos de Freitas & Camille Meyer, 2015.
"Territorial development and community currencies : symbolic meanings in Brazilian community development banks,"
- Marie MF Fare & Carlos CF Freitas & Camille Meyer, 2015. "Territorial development and Community currencies :symbolic meanings in Brazilian Community development banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/218578, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Torre & Frédéric Wallet (ed.), 2014. "Regional Development and Proximity Relations," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14813.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2011. "Classifying "CCs": Community, complementary and local currencies' types and generations," Post-Print halshs-00583587, HAL.
- Andrew Walton, 2010. "What is Fair Trade?," Third World Quarterly, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 431-447.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Gill Seyfang, 2004. "Consuming Values and Contested Cultures: A Critical Analysis of the UK Strategy for Sustainable Consumption and Production," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 323-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2017.
"Making Sense of the Plurality of Money : A Polanyian Attempt,"
- Jérôme Blanc, 2018. "Making sense of the plurality of money: a Polanyian attempt," Post-Print halshs-01555623, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2018. "Pathways to Improvement. Successes and Difficulties of Local Currency Schemes in France since 2010," Post-Print halshs-01996923, HAL.
- Camille Meyer & Marek Hudon, 2019. "Money and the Commons: An Investigation of Complementary Currencies and Their Ethical Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 277-292, November.
- Camille Meyer & Marek Hudon, 2017. "Alternative organizations in finance: commoning in complementary currencies," Working Papers CEB 17-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Blanc, Jérôme, 2015. "Contester par projets. Le cas des monnaies locales associatives," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
More about this item
Keywordsproximity; selection; alternative consumption; charter; local currency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01327692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.