Territorial development and Community currencies :symbolic meanings in Brazilian Community development banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marie Fare & Carlos De Freitas & Camille Meyer, 2015. "Territorial development and community currencies : symbolic meanings in Brazilian community development banks," Post-Print halshs-01133343, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tristan Dissaux & Camille Meyer, 2016.
"The Contribution of Social Currencies to Microfinance: The Case of the Brazilian Community Development Banks
[L’apport des monnaies sociales à la microfinance : le cas des banques communautaires de," Post-Print halshs-01463006, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2016.
"Turning values concrete: the role and ways of business selection in local currency schemes,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 74(3), pages 298-319, September.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2016. "Turning values concrete : the role and ways of business selection in local currency schemes," Post-Print halshs-01327692, HAL.
- Camille Meyer & Marek Hudon, 2017. "Alternative organizations in finance: commoning in complementary currencies," Working Papers CEB 17-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/218578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .