Contester par projets. Le cas des monnaies locales associatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.P. Brechet & A. Desreumaux, 2006. "Le projet dans l'action collective," Post-Print hal-00286472, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2014. "Les dispositifs de monnaies locales en quête de ressources : entre expérimentation et modèles socio-économiques," Post-Print halshs-01067419, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2011. "Classifying "CCs": Community, complementary and local currencies' types and generations," Post-Print halshs-00583587, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane TICHIT, 2017. "Social representations of money: Contrast between citizens and local complementary currency members," Working Papers 201714, CERDI.
- Camille Meyer & Marek Hudon, 2017. "Alternative organizations in finance: commoning in complementary currencies," Working Papers CEB 17-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2016. "Enjeux de l'hybridation des ressources pour les monnaies locales associatives," Post-Print halshs-01627623, HAL.
- Ariane Tichit, 2017. "Social representations of money: Contrast between citizens and local complementary currency members," Working Papers halshs-01576076, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmonnaies associatives; critique; projet; cité par projets solidaires; épreuve; transformation de la réalité; associative currencies; criticism; project; world of solidarity projects; proof; transformation of reality; monedas asociativas; crítica; proyecto; ciudad por proyectos solidarios; prueba; transformación de la realidad;
- E49 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Other
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rvr:journl:2015:11535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pascal Seppecher). General contact details of provider: https://theorie-regulation.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.