Classification des systèmes de monnaies non-bancaires : ce que disent les données du Web
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diego Sébastien LANDIVAR & Clément MATHONNAT & Ariane TICHIT, 2014. "Classification des systèmes de monnaies non-bancaires : ce que disent les données du Web," Working Papers 201425, CERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel, 2013. "Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 65-77.
- Michael S Evans, 2014. "A Computational Approach to Qualitative Analysis in Large Textual Datasets," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(2), pages 1-10, February.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2011. "Classifying "CCs": Community, complementary and local currencies' types and generations," Post-Print halshs-00583587, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2013. "Penser la pluralité des monnaies à partir de Polanyi : un essai de typologie," Post-Print halshs-00828095, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsanalysis of resemblance; IramuteQ; text mining; downward hierarchical classification; Web data; non banking money;
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01100849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.