Penser la pluralité des monnaies à partir de Polanyi : un essai de typologie
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Sébastien LANDIVAR & Clément MATHONNAT & Ariane TICHIT, 2014.
"Classification des systèmes de monnaies non-bancaires : ce que disent les données du Web,"
- Diego Sébastien Landivar & Clément Mathonnat & Ariane Tichit, 2015. "Classification des systèmes de monnaies non-bancaires : ce que disent les données du Web," Working Papers halshs-01100849, HAL.
- Alexandrine Lapoutte & Clara Lohier-Fanchini & Séverine Saleilles, 2017. "De l’aide à la justice alimentaire : étude d’un partenariat entre Biocoop et des épiceries sociales et solidaires," Post-Print halshs-01660289, HAL.
- Ariane TICHIT & Clément MATHONNAT & Diego Sébastien LANDIVAR, 2015.
"Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data,"
- Ariane Tichit & Clément Mathonnat & Diego Sébastien Landivar, 2015. "Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data," Working Papers halshs-01230219, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2018.
"Tensions in the triangle: monetary plurality between institutional integration, competition and complementarity,"
Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 389-411, December.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2018. "Tensions in the triangle : monetary plurality between institutional integration, competition and complementarity," Post-Print halshs-01905298, HAL.
- Ariane Tichit & Clément Mathonnat & Diego Landivar, 2016. "Classifying Non-Bank Currency Systems Using Web Data," Post-Print hal-01995950, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00828095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.