Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariane Tichit & Clément Mathonnat & Diego Sébastien Landivar, 2015. "Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data," Working Papers halshs-01230219, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael S Evans, 2009. "Zelizer's Theory of Money and the Case of Local Currencies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(5), pages 1026-1041, May.
- Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel, 2013. "Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 65-77.
- Michael S Evans, 2014. "A Computational Approach to Qualitative Analysis in Large Textual Datasets," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(2), pages 1-10, February.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2011. "Classifying "CCs": Community, complementary and local currencies' types and generations," Post-Print halshs-00583587, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2013. "Penser la pluralité des monnaies à partir de Polanyi : un essai de typologie," Post-Print halshs-00828095, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2012. "Chartes et comités d'agrément dans les dispositifs de monnaies citoyennes," Working Papers halshs-00758172, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-banking money ; Text mining ; Web data ; Downward hierarchical clustering ; Similarity analysis;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2016-02-23 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:1760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.