Report NEP-ICT-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasel, Fabienne, 2015. "ICT and global sourcing: Evidence for German manufacturing and service firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-086, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ariane TICHIT & Clément MATHONNAT & Diego Sébastien LANDIVAR, 2015. "Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data," Working Papers 201530, CERDI.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," Econometica Working Papers wp54, Econometica.
- Genakos, Christos & Roumanias, Costas & Valletti, Tommaso, 2015. "Loss aversion on the phone," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64966, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Campaña, Juan Carlos & Ortega, Raquel, 2016. "Children’s interaction with the Internet: Time dedicated to communications and games," MPRA Paper 68967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lechman, Ewa & Kaur, Harleen, 2016. "Social development and ICT adoption. Developing world perspective," MPRA Paper 69354, University Library of Munich, Germany.