Social representations of money: Contrast between citizens and local complementary currency members
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariane Tichit, 2017. "Social representations of money: Contrast between citizens and local complementary currency members," Working Papers halshs-01576076, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Sobel & Avec Eveline Baumann Laurent Bazin Pépita Ould-Ahmed Pascale Phelinas Et Monique Selim) (sous La Dir. De), 2008. "L'argent des anthropologues, la monnaie des économistes," Post-Print halshs-00292295, HAL.
- Laurent Baronian & Carlo Vercellone, 2015. "Monnaie du commun et revenu social garanti," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01116393, HAL.
- Meier, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 1998. "Social representations of the euro in Austria," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 755-774, December.
- Ai-Thu Dang & Jean-Luc Outin & Hélène Zajdela, 2006. "Travailler pour être intégré, mutations des relations entre emploi et protection sociale," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00181322, HAL.
- Blanc, Jérôme, 2015. "Contester par projets. Le cas des monnaies locales associatives," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
- Snelders, H. M. J. J. & Hussein, Gonul & Lea, Stephen E. G. & Webley, Paul, 1992. "The polymorphous concept of money," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 71-92, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jale Minibas-Poussard & Haluk Baran Bingöl & Christine Roland-Levy & Erkin Diyarbakirlioglu & Tutku Seckin-Celik, 2020. "Money, Banks, and Savings: A Comparative Analysis of Turkish Laypeople's Social Representations over Five Periods (1999-2017)," Post-Print hal-02919362, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAbric method; Complementary currencies.;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2017-08-20 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-08-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-08-20 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:1886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.